MNU is coming off a 78-50 victory over Lindenwood University. Sophia Stockton had a team-high 16 points, and Bethany Rexroth contributed 10 rebounds and six blocks. Rexroth will be the force to beat as she leads the team in points, rebounds and blocks. Rexroth ranks third among Division I schools with a .612 field goal percentage.
MNU vs BU
1.21.10 | Women's Basketball
Baker to take on conference foe MidAmerica Nazarene Thursday evening
OLATHE, Kan. - The Baker women (10-6, 6-0) look to remain flawless in conference play as they travel Thursday to MidAmerica Nazarene University (9-8, 4-3). Game time is set for 5:30 p.m. at the Cook Center, which has proven to be a difficult venue for the Wildcats, who have gone 1-8 while visiting the Pioneers over the past nine years.
Baker looks to turn things around, however, by keeping the momentum gained by a 73-53 win over Missouri Valley College. Junior standout Emily Gibson (pictured) paved the way with 20 points and 11 rebounds. Gibson leads the Wildcats, averaging 14.8 points, 9.6 rebounds, 1.7 blocks and 1.6 steals per game.
Leave a comment
- Women’s Basketball Tied for Most Scholar-Athletes in NAIA
- No. 7 Baker Ends Tournament Run, 52-47, Against OBU
- No. 7 Baker to Face No. 2 Oklahoma Baptist in NAIA First Round
- Baker to Play in NAIA National Tournament for Second Straight Year
- No. 2 Benedictine Edges No. 3 Baker in HAAC Semifinals
- No. 3 Baker Moves on to HAAC Semifinals to face No. 2 BC
- Ehm Named HAAC Player of the Week
- Wallisch Named HAAC Defensive POY for Second Straight Season