MNU is coming off a 78-50 victory over Lindenwood University. Sophia Stockton had a team-high 16 points, and Bethany Rexroth contributed 10 rebounds and six blocks. Rexroth will be the force to beat as she leads the team in points, rebounds and blocks. Rexroth ranks third among Division I schools with a .612 field goal percentage.
MNU vs BU
1.21.10 | Women's Basketball
Baker to take on conference foe MidAmerica Nazarene Thursday evening
OLATHE, Kan. - The Baker women (10-6, 6-0) look to remain flawless in conference play as they travel Thursday to MidAmerica Nazarene University (9-8, 4-3). Game time is set for 5:30 p.m. at the Cook Center, which has proven to be a difficult venue for the Wildcats, who have gone 1-8 while visiting the Pioneers over the past nine years.
Baker looks to turn things around, however, by keeping the momentum gained by a 73-53 win over Missouri Valley College. Junior standout Emily Gibson (pictured) paved the way with 20 points and 11 rebounds. Gibson leads the Wildcats, averaging 14.8 points, 9.6 rebounds, 1.7 blocks and 1.6 steals per game.
Leave a comment
- (RV) Baker Falls to No. 8 MNU, 65-54
- (RV) Baker Defense Stifles No. 11 Benedictine in Upset Win
- Women’s Basketball Finishes 3-0 Week
- Macy Wallisch' Double-Double Leads Baker Past Peru St.
- No. 21 Baker Downs William Penn, 71-46
- No. 21 Baker Falls to (RV) Culver-Stockton College
- (RV) CMU Ends No. 21 Baker’s Four-Game Winning Streak
- Women’s Basketball Back into Top 25