BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Baker University senior guard Kyrstie Ehm became just the 10th player in women’s basketball program history to score 1,000 points in her career, as she accomplished the feat in the Wildcats’, 61-47, on Saturday inside the Collins Center.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – After trailing by 17 points at one point in the contest, the Baker University women's basketball team fought all the way back and cut the lead to two, 47-45, on a Kyrstie Ehm lay up with five minutes to go in the game, but the No. 15 ranked MidAmerica Nazarene Pioneers held on to win, 60-53, on Thursday night inside the Collins Center.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The Baker University basketball programs will host its annual Alumni Day on Saturday, Feb. 7 as part of the doubleheader against Graceland University with the women's game tipping off at 2 p.m. and the men's game beginning at 4 p.m.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The Baker University women's basketball team took on HAAC foe Peru State on Thursday night inside the Collins Center and prevailed, 88-70, to capture its third-straight HAAC game.
- Women’s Basketball Tied for Most Scholar-Athletes in NAIA
- No. 7 Baker Ends Tournament Run, 52-47, Against OBU
- No. 7 Baker to Face No. 2 Oklahoma Baptist in NAIA First Round
- Baker to Play in NAIA National Tournament for Second Straight Year
- No. 2 Benedictine Edges No. 3 Baker in HAAC Semifinals
- No. 3 Baker Moves on to HAAC Semifinals to face No. 2 BC
- Ehm Named HAAC Player of the Week
- Wallisch Named HAAC Defensive POY for Second Straight Season