Mack Brown Enters Senior Season With High Expectations
Entering his fourth season as Baker's starting quarterback, Mack Brown owns nearly all of the Wildcats' passing records, including yards in a game (433), season (3,185) and career (6,342). A transfer from the University of Colorado, Brown threw for 22 touchdowns with seven interceptions in 2008.
"Mack really settled in and provides a calm over our football team," Head Coach Mike Grossner said. "We have a guy who can lead us through the tough times and make some big plays for us. He's pretty durable and has an elusiveness that is uncanny."
Leave a comment
- Baker Football Program Earns School Record 12 NAIA Scholar-Athletes
- Baker’s Sheldon Jacks Named NAIA All-American
- Sims, Stevenson Invited to National Bowl All-Star Game
- Football Earns 21 HAAC All-Conference Selections
- Baker Ends Football Season Ranked No. 18
- No. 7 Missouri Valley Edges No. 12 Baker, 27-24
- Baker Moves up a Spot to No. 12
- Three Wildcats Named to Capital One Academic All-District List