BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Entering his 12th season as the head football coach at Baker University with limited turnover on his coaching staff during that time, Mike Grossner values consistency.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The Baker University football team was selected to finish in third place in the Southern Division of the Heart of America Athletic Conference announced today by the Heart coaches at the 2015 Heart Football Media Day inside the Holiday Inn Express in Olathe, Kansas.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The inaugural Greater Kansas City Football Coaches Association announced its inaugural Hall of Fame class last week and two coaches with ties to Baker University are amongst the group, including current assistant coach Bruce Young and Baker Athletics Hall of Fame member Dick Purdy ’56.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Heart of America Athletic Conference commissioner Lori Thomas has signed a historic partnership agreement with the Niles Media Group to televise football games for the 2015 season.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Baker University Offensive Coordinator and Strength and Conditioning Coach Miguel Regalado along with the rest of the coaching staff will host the annual Baker University O-Line Pride Day on Friday, July 31 from 1-5 p.m. at Baker’s Liston Stadium.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The 2015 NAIA Football Coaches’ Spring Top 25 poll has been announced and the Baker University football team comes in ranked No. 16 after an 8-3 record in 2014.
- Football Staff to Host O-Line Pride Day, July 31
- Football Signs Scott City Running Back
- Baker One of Six Teams from HAAC Ranked in Spring Top 25 Poll
- Football Alumni Game Set for May 2
- Baker Announces 2015 Football Schedule
- Football Program Lands 26 on National Signing Day
- Kansas City Sports Commission Names Coach Grossner Sprint Community Champion
- Baker Football Program Earns School Record 12 NAIA Scholar-Athletes