GAME NOTES (PDF)
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The No. 6 ranked Baker University football team continued to roll through the HAAC by winning its fifth-straight game in a nail-biter against then-No. 6 ranked Missouri Valley, 13-10, last Saturday afternoon to improve to 7-1 overall and 5-1 in the HAAC.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Baker University freshman phenom Clarence Clark not only earned this week's HAAC Special Teams Player of the Week honor, but he also became the first Wildcat since 2007 to be named the NAIA National Special Teams Player of the Week, announced Monday by the national office.
MARSHALL, Mo. – Baker University freshman kicker Clarence Clark came through in the clutch on two kicks of more than 50 yards, as he nailed a 52-yard field goal in overtime to lift the No. 9 ranked Wildcats over the No. 6 ranked Missouri Valley Vikings, 13-10, on Saturday afternoon.
- 2015 Heart South All-Conference Teams Loaded with Wildcats
- No. 2 Baker to Host Defending National Champ No. 7 Southern Oregon
- No. 2 Football Advances in NAIA FCS with 68-21 win over Point
- Darrian Winston, Adonis Powell Named Heart Players of the Week
- No. 2 Baker Football to Host No. 17 Point (Ga.) in FCS First Round
- No. 2 Baker Football Captures 2015 Heart South Championship
- Football Climbs to No. 2
- No. 3 Baker Shuts Out Missouri Valley, 26-0