BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The No. 6 ranked Baker University football team picked up its ninth win of the season on Saturday with a 40-16 win on the road at Graceland University giving head coach Mike Grossner his season high for wins in his tenure at Baker.
GAME NOTES (PDF)
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The No. 6 ranked Baker University football team will take on Graceland University this Saturday, Nov. 9 at 2 p.m. in Lamoni, Iowa for the final road game of the regular season. Saturday also marks senior day for the Yellowjackets.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – For the second time this season Baker University senior linebacker Darrick Smith was named the HAAC Defensive Player of the Week and senior punter Bryan Williams earned his first HAAC Special Teams Player of the Week honor in 2013, after the Wildcats rolled past Evangel, 54-10, last Saturday.
GAME NOTES (PDF)
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The No. 6 ranked Baker University football team continued to roll through the HAAC by winning its fifth-straight game in a nail-biter against then-No. 6 ranked Missouri Valley, 13-10, last Saturday afternoon to improve to 7-1 overall and 5-1 in the HAAC.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Baker University freshman phenom Clarence Clark not only earned this week's HAAC Special Teams Player of the Week honor, but he also became the first Wildcat since 2007 to be named the NAIA National Special Teams Player of the Week, announced Monday by the national office.
- 13 Wildcats Named NAIA Scholar-Athletes
- Clarence Clark, Tucker Pauley Named to AFCA NAIA All-America Teams
- Mike Grossner Named 2015 AFCA Regional Coach of the Year
- No. 7 Southern Oregon Ends No. 2 Baker’s Season in FCS Quarterfinals
- 2015 Heart South All-Conference Teams Loaded with Wildcats
- No. 2 Baker to Host Defending National Champ No. 7 Southern Oregon
- No. 2 Football Advances in NAIA FCS with 68-21 win over Point
- Darrian Winston, Adonis Powell Named Heart Players of the Week