WACO, Texas – For the first time since the 2010 season and just the sixth time in the history of the Baker University football program, the Wildcats had a representative on the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) NAIA Coaches' All-America team.
FORT WAYNE, Ind. – The No. 11 ranked Baker University football team played one of its toughest and most complete games of the season on Saturday in the First Round of the NAIA Football Championship Series, but fell at No. 6 St. Francis, 22-17, at Bishop D'Arcy Stadium.
- Sims, Stevenson Invited to National Bowl All-Star Game
- Football Earns 21 HAAC All-Conference Selections
- Baker Ends Football Season Ranked No. 18
- No. 7 Missouri Valley Edges No. 12 Baker, 27-24
- Baker Moves up a Spot to No. 12
- Three Wildcats Named to Capital One Academic All-District List
- No. 13 Baker Bounces Back for 28-14 win over CMU
- Football Ranked No. 13 in this Week’s Poll