WACO, Texas – For the first time since the 2010 season and just the sixth time in the history of the Baker University football program, the Wildcats had a representative on the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) NAIA Coaches' All-America team.
FORT WAYNE, Ind. – The No. 11 ranked Baker University football team played one of its toughest and most complete games of the season on Saturday in the First Round of the NAIA Football Championship Series, but fell at No. 6 St. Francis, 22-17, at Bishop D'Arcy Stadium.
SAN DIEGO, Calif. – San Diego Union-Tribune college football writer Stef Loh featured a story chronicling the college football career of Baker University's running back Dillon Baxter and his journey to Baldwin City, Kan., in a story posted to the paper's website on Friday.
- Baker One of Six Teams from HAAC Ranked in Spring Top 25 Poll
- Football Alumni Game Set for May 2
- Baker Announces 2015 Football Schedule
- Football Program Lands 26 on National Signing Day
- Kansas City Sports Commission Names Coach Grossner Sprint Community Champion
- Baker Football Program Earns School Record 12 NAIA Scholar-Athletes
- Baker’s Sheldon Jacks Named NAIA All-American
- Sims, Stevenson Invited to National Bowl All-Star Game