FORT WAYNE, Ind. – The No. 11 ranked Baker University football team played one of its toughest and most complete games of the season on Saturday in the First Round of the NAIA Football Championship Series, but fell at No. 6 St. Francis, 22-17, at Bishop D'Arcy Stadium.
SAN DIEGO, Calif. – San Diego Union-Tribune college football writer Stef Loh featured a story chronicling the college football career of Baker University's running back Dillon Baxter and his journey to Baldwin City, Kan., in a story posted to the paper's website on Friday.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – After helping lead the Baker University football team to a final regular season record of 8-2 and a spot in the NAIA FCS Playoffs, Dillon Baxter and Andre Jolly earned this week's Heart of America Athletic Conference Offensive and Defensive Player of the Week awards, the final awards of the 2012 season.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – For the first time since the 2008 season, the Baker University football team has earned a spot in the 2012 NAIA Football Championship Series Playoffs and the No. 11 seeded Wildcats will travel to Fort Wayne, Ind., to take on No. 6 ranked University of St. Francis.
- 13 Wildcats Named NAIA Scholar-Athletes
- Clarence Clark, Tucker Pauley Named to AFCA NAIA All-America Teams
- Mike Grossner Named 2015 AFCA Regional Coach of the Year
- No. 7 Southern Oregon Ends No. 2 Baker’s Season in FCS Quarterfinals
- 2015 Heart South All-Conference Teams Loaded with Wildcats
- No. 2 Baker to Host Defending National Champ No. 7 Southern Oregon
- No. 2 Football Advances in NAIA FCS with 68-21 win over Point
- Darrian Winston, Adonis Powell Named Heart Players of the Week