BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – After its impressive road win at No. 11 Ottawa last Saturday, the No. 18 ranked Baker University football team will now face Peru State this Saturday, Sept. 1 as they open up the Heart of America Athletic conference regular season on the road at 1 p.m.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Baker University junior linebacker Emmerson Clarke and senior kicker Steven Stewart each had a big part in the 18th ranked Wildcats road victory at No. 11 Ottawa on Saturday and for their efforts earned the Heart of America Athletic Conference Defensive and Special Teams Player of the Week honors respectively.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Five consecutive winning seasons, including five Top 25 rankings in the final poll, have Baker University’s football program poised for a run at a Heart of America Athletic Conference championship and berth in the national playoffs in 2012.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – After capturing its fifth straight season with a winning record in 2011, the Baker University Football team received 75 total points and is ranked No. 18 in the 2012 NAIA Football Coaches’ Preseason Top 25 Poll, announced Monday afternoon.
Nine members of the 2012 Baker University football team have been named to the 2012 USA College Football NAIA Preseason All-America team with one Wildcat named to the first team, three to the second team, one to the third team and four to the honorable mention squad.
Entering his ninth season as Baker University head football coach, Mike Grossner has finalized his 2012 recruiting class.
“We could not be any happier about this signing class of 2012,” Grossner said. “We felt like we definitely needed some depth in certain areas, but our numbers were already very good. We did not anticipate this big of a class, but we were for sure not going to
- Football Moves up Again to No. 3 in Latest Poll
- No. 6 Wildcats Move to 4-0 with 52-21 win over Graceland
- No. 6 Wildcats Look for 4-0 Start, As They Host Graceland
- Football Moves up Nine Spots to No. 6 in Latest Poll
- No. 15 Baker Moves to 3-0 with 48-13 win over No. 19 William Penn
- No. 19 William Penn, No. 15 Baker Clash in NAIA Game of the Week
- Tucker Pauley Named Heart Defensive Player of the Week
- No. 15 Wildcats Shutout Culver-Stockton in Record Breaking Game, 58-0