KANSAS CITY, Mo. – After one of its most successful seasons in the rich history of the Baker University football program, the Wildcats finished the 2013 season ranked No. 5 in the 2013 NAIA Football Coaches; Top 25 poll, marking the highest ranking to end a season in the 10-year tenure of head coach Mike Grossner.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Three Baker University football alums will compete against one another this weekend in one of college football's grandest stages, as Mack Brown '10 and Kendall Bradley '08 will be leading the No. 5 ranked Missouri Tigers and Eric Munoz '10 will be roaming the No. 3 Auburn Tigers sidelines in Saturday's Southeastern Conference (SEC) championship game in Atlanta, Ga.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Junior quarterback Ryan Kasdorf threw for 222 yards and five touchdown passes to lift No. 5 Morningside to a 36-28 victory over No. 4 Baker University in the quarterfinals of the NAIA Football Championship Series on Saturday at Liston Stadium.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Baker University head football coach and 2013 Heart of America Athletic Conference Coach of the Year Mike Grossner will appear on 610 Sports Radio's 'Fescoe in the Morning' this Friday, Nov. 29 in the beginning of the eight o'clock morning hour.
- Football Program Lands 26 on National Signing Day
- Kansas City Sports Commission Names Coach Grossner Sprint Community Champion
- Baker Football Program Earns School Record 12 NAIA Scholar-Athletes
- Baker’s Sheldon Jacks Named NAIA All-American
- Sims, Stevenson Invited to National Bowl All-Star Game
- Football Earns 21 HAAC All-Conference Selections
- Baker Ends Football Season Ranked No. 18
- No. 7 Missouri Valley Edges No. 12 Baker, 27-24