GAME NOTES (PDF)
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The No. 6 ranked Baker University football team continued to roll through the HAAC by winning its fifth-straight game in a nail-biter against then-No. 6 ranked Missouri Valley, 13-10, last Saturday afternoon to improve to 7-1 overall and 5-1 in the HAAC.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Baker University freshman phenom Clarence Clark not only earned this week's HAAC Special Teams Player of the Week honor, but he also became the first Wildcat since 2007 to be named the NAIA National Special Teams Player of the Week, announced Monday by the national office.
MARSHALL, Mo. – Baker University freshman kicker Clarence Clark came through in the clutch on two kicks of more than 50 yards, as he nailed a 52-yard field goal in overtime to lift the No. 9 ranked Wildcats over the No. 6 ranked Missouri Valley Vikings, 13-10, on Saturday afternoon.
- Football Alumni Game Set for May 2
- Baker Announces 2015 Football Schedule
- Football Program Lands 26 on National Signing Day
- Kansas City Sports Commission Names Coach Grossner Sprint Community Champion
- Baker Football Program Earns School Record 12 NAIA Scholar-Athletes
- Baker’s Sheldon Jacks Named NAIA All-American
- Sims, Stevenson Invited to National Bowl All-Star Game
- Football Earns 21 HAAC All-Conference Selections