The 18-hole "Rivercut" course at the Rivercut Golf Course facility in Springfield, Missouri features 7,066 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72 . The course rating is 74.2 and it has a slope rating of 134 on Zoysia grass. Designed by Kenneth Dye, Jr, ASGCA, the Rivercut golf course opened in 1997. Steve King manages the course as the General Manager.
3.25.10 | Men's Golf
Baker men head to Rivercut Golf Club for season opener
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. - The Baker men's golf team will open its 2010 season this weekend when they travel to Rivercut Golf Club (Evangel University).
"If we play anything like we have been in practice, it should be a pretty fun weekend," said head coach Karen Exon. "I look forward to seeing what they guys can do in their season opening tournament," Exon said.
- Men’s Golf Takes Second at Missouri Valley Invite
- Men’s Golf Takes Fifth at Evangel Invite
- Baker Men Storm Back to Win OU Invite
- Men’s Golf Signs Four Golfers for 2014-15
- Alex Zuzelski Named Scholar-Athlete
- BU Takes Second at HAAC Championship
- Men’s Golf Captures Team Title
- Men’s Golf Takes Second at MVC Invite