LAWRENCE, Kan. – The Baker University men's and women's golf teams hosted its annual Spring Invitational this Wednesday and Thursday at Alvamar Golf Club in Lawrence, Kan., the Wildcat men's squad took home first-place out of six teams, while the women finished second out of four squads.
MARSHALL, Mo. – The Baker University men's golf team won its second straight tournament on Tuesday afternoon defeating its Heart of America Athletic Conference counterparts by capturing the team title at the Missouri Valley College Fall Invitational at Indian Foothills Golf Course.
- Men’s Golf Takes Second at Missouri Valley Invite
- Men’s Golf Takes Fifth at Evangel Invite
- Baker Men Storm Back to Win OU Invite
- Men’s Golf Signs Four Golfers for 2014-15
- Alex Zuzelski Named Scholar-Athlete
- BU Takes Second at HAAC Championship
- Men’s Golf Captures Team Title
- Men’s Golf Takes Second at MVC Invite