The Baker men and women both return to action on Wednesday at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. against MidAmerica Nazarene in Olathe, Kan.
10.11.11 | Men's Soccer
Tom Lowndes named HAAC Offensive Player of the Week
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Senior Tom Lowndes (Cardiff, Wales) was named the Heart of America Athletic Conference Offensive Player of the Week, the league office announced on Monday evening.
Lowndes was the catalyst for the sixth-ranked Baker offense, as the Wildcats claimed a 4-0 victory over No. 20 Graceland on Saturday evening. Lowndes scored two penalty kick goals and assisted on another goal to help the Wildcats improve to 11-0 on the year.
“Tom has worked very hard on providing good service and leads the conference in assists with 10,” said head coach Nate Houser. “We have a good test tomorrow on the road against MidAmerica Nazarene.”
Leave a comment
- No. 6 Baker Advances to HAAC Championship Match
- Didic, Phillips Sweep HAAC Awards
- No. 6 Baker Upsets No. 3 Graceland to Move onto HAAC Semis
- Four Wildcats Named All-HAAC Men’s Soccer Performers
- Men’s Soccer Enters HAAC Postseason as No. 6 Seed
- Baker Earns 4-1 win over CMU on Senior Night
- Missouri Valley Defeats Baker 3-1
- Baker to Honor 1989 HAAC Champion Men’s Soccer Team Nov. 1