CHARLOTTE, North Carolina – Baker University’s Jamie Steury and Rosie Hollis competed in the 60th Annual Men’s and 36th Annual Women’s NAIA Cross Country National Championship at McAlpine Creek in Charlotte, North Carolina.
OSKALOOSA, Iowa – The Baker University men’s and women’s cross country teams competed in the 2015 Heart of America Athletic Conference Cross Country Championships on Saturday, with the women’s team taking seventh out of 14 teams, while the men’s squad took third, finishing just six points behind Mount Mercy for a trip to the national championship meet.
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. – The Baker University men’s and women’s cross country teams competed in one of the most competitive meets in the country over the weekend at the Roy Griak Invitational at the Les Bolstad Golf Course, hosted by the University of Minnesota.
LAWRENCE, Kan. – On a seasonably warm and misty afternoon, the Baker University men's cross country team finished in 31st place out of 36 teams at the 2014 NAIA Cross Country National Championship meet at Rim Rock Farm.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The Baker University men's cross country team and individual qualifier Rachel Ash of the women's cross country team will all compete this Saturday, Nov. 22 at the 2014 NAIA Cross Country National Championships in Lawrence, Kan., at Rim Rock Farm.
- Men Take 3rd, Women Take 4th at Maple Leaf Invite
- Baker Men’s Cross Country Takes 31st at National Meet
- Baker Men, Rachel Ash Set for NAIA National Meet
- Baker Men’s Cross Country Captures HAAC Championship
- Cross Country Takes on Mid-States Classic
- BU Takes on Chile Pepper Festival
- Esquivel Named HAAC Runner of the Week
- Wildcats Take Second at Stampede