The Baker men’s cross country team is coming off a season in which it won the 2011 Heart of America Athletic Conference and placed 24th at the 2011 NAIA National Championships. Head coach Zach Kindler was named HAAC Coach of the Year for the third time.
2.13.12 | Men's Cross Country
Blue Valley West standouts Justin and Jeremy Bryan sign with Baker
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. – Local cross country standouts Justin and Jeremy Bryan announced last week that they will attend Baker University in the fall of 2012.
The Bryans come to Baker University from Blue Valley West where the team is coming off a third-place finish in the 6A Boys State Finals. Justin Bryan took fifth place overall in the state finals.
“I’m very excited about the addition of Jeremy and Justin,” said head cross country coach Zach Kindler. “Both of them are outstanding runners that will add tremendous depth to our men’s team. Coming from the Blue Valley West Program, I know that they will be ready for the college level both athletically and academically. Blue Valley West’s teams have been outstanding over the past few years and that comes from great coaches as well as help from Jeremy and Justin.”
- Cross Country Competes at Roy Griak Invitational
- Men Take 3rd, Women Take 4th at Maple Leaf Invite
- Baker Men’s Cross Country Takes 31st at National Meet
- Baker Men, Rachel Ash Set for NAIA National Meet
- Baker Men’s Cross Country Captures HAAC Championship
- Cross Country Takes on Mid-States Classic
- BU Takes on Chile Pepper Festival
- Esquivel Named HAAC Runner of the Week