View the entire list of 2011 Daktronics-NAIA Volleyball Scholar-Athletes here.
12.5.11 | Volleyball
Wildcats have three named to Daktronics-NAIA Scholar-Athlete list
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – After winning its first HAAC crown in over a decade, the Baker women’s volleyball team grabbed three more accolades as seniors Brooke Allen (Topeka, Kan.), Kelsey Cobb (Overland Park, Kan.) and Kayla Anderson (Alma, Kan.) were all named Daktronics-NAIA Scholar-Athletes.
A total of 391 student-athletes were honored this year. Student-athletes are nominated by their institution’s head coach and must maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale and must have achieved a junior academic status in order to qualify for the honor.
- Volleyball Ends Season in First Round of Heart Tournament
- Volleyball Sends Seniors Off with Victory over Avila
- Volleyball Earns Road Win at CMU
- Baker Volleyball Upsets No. 1 ranked Viterbo University
- No. 25 Grand View Ends Baker’s Heart Winning Streak
- Baker Captures Third-Straight Heart Win
- Baker Wins Second-Straight Heart Match
- Baker Sweeps Benedictine for Road Win