View the entire list of 2011 Daktronics-NAIA Volleyball Scholar-Athletes here.
12.5.11 | Volleyball
Wildcats have three named to Daktronics-NAIA Scholar-Athlete list
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – After winning its first HAAC crown in over a decade, the Baker women’s volleyball team grabbed three more accolades as seniors Brooke Allen (Topeka, Kan.), Kelsey Cobb (Overland Park, Kan.) and Kayla Anderson (Alma, Kan.) were all named Daktronics-NAIA Scholar-Athletes.
A total of 391 student-athletes were honored this year. Student-athletes are nominated by their institution’s head coach and must maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale and must have achieved a junior academic status in order to qualify for the honor.
Leave a comment
- Four Wildcats Named to HAAC Volleyball All-Conference Team
- Volleyball Ends Season in HAAC First Round
- Volleyball Ends Regular Season with Three Set Win on Senior Night
- Volleyball Earns No. 5 Seed in HAAC Tournament
- Volleyball Match Against Haskell Cancelled
- Volleyball Falls for Second-Straight Match
- Dig Pink Night set for Graceland Match
- MNU Ends Baker’s Hot Streak