Be sure to check back later in the week as all the recent 2010 NAIA National Qualifiers are announced. The Baker track and field pages will also be adding up-to-date all-time school records.View the full results here
4.4.10 | Women's Track and Field
Baker track and field highlights weekend events
The Baker track and field teams were back in action this weekend when they traveled to the ESU State Farm Relays in Emporia, Kan. The teams didn't dissapoint. The Baker men's 4x100 team (Hannon, Harris, Anderson, Okiomah) set a new school record with a time of 42.12, surpassing the previous record of 42.65 set in 2006 by Randle, Hubbard, Gleason, and Pitts at the Simpson Invitational.
JL Anderson and Jeremiah May were also successful in qualifying for the 2010 NAIA Outdoor National Championships with their respective performances in the 100 meter hurdles and javelin.
Junior Mary Loveland (pictured) highlighted things on the women's side taking second-place in the 5000 meter run with a time of 19.37.26. Junior Carrie Lister took second-place in the women's shot-put recording a mark of 12.30 meters.
Leave a comment
- Baker Signs Dual-Sport Athlete
- Billi Pipes Named HAAC’s Top Female Athlete
- Kendall Holloman Named HAAC Indoor Field Athlete of the Week
- Apollo, McCollum Qualify for Nationals in Race Walk
- For Second Straight Week, Sloan Named Athlete of the Week
- Track Competes at Dutch Athletics Classic at Iowa Central College
- Hannon, Sloan Earn HAAC Indoor Track Awards
- Track/Cross Country Adds Talented Chanute Runner