Other notable performances for the Wildcats were Stephanie Nelson, second in the women’s javelin (40.06 meters) and shot put (12.95 meters); Reggie Harris, second in the men’s 100 (11 seconds); Jeremiah Korn, second in the men’s shot put (6.24 meters); and Jeremy Gathright, second in the men’s triple jump (14.25 meters).
4.11.11 | Track and Field
Wildcats take third and fourth at CMU Invitational
FAYETTE, Mo. - The Baker track and field teams continued their tear through the outdoor season with another great team performance at the Central Methodist Invitational. The men’s team finished third overall and the women’s team finished fourth.
Four Wildcats came away with first-place finishes. Jason Robbs won the men’s hammer throw with a throw of 57.79 meters. Taylor Nall took gold in the men’s 3000-meter steeplechase in 9:57.56. Aubree Gustin won the women’s javelin with a mark of 43 meters for her third consecutive victory. Katie Thurbon took first in the women’s pole vault with 3.5 meters.
Leave a comment
- Track Hosts 74th Annual Baker Relays
- Jordan Miller Earns HAAC Weekly Honor
- Baker Takes Home Three HAAC Athlete of the Week Awards
- Baker Captures Fourth-Straight HAAC Indoor Title
- Baker Signs Dual-Sport Athlete
- Billi Pipes Named HAAC’s Top Female Athlete
- Kendall Holloman Named HAAC Indoor Field Athlete of the Week
- Apollo, McCollum Qualify for Nationals in Race Walk