ATCHISON, Kan. – The Baker University track and field team is in prime position to earn its fourth-straight men's and third-straight women's HAAC Outdoor Track and Field championship as they both finished up day two of the conference championship in first-place.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – After competing in its host 2014 Wildcat Open on Saturday afternoon, three Wildcats earned this week's installment of the HAAC weekly awards, as Dayshawn Berndt was named the HAAC Men's Track and Field Athlete of the Week, while Billi Pipes and Stephanie Nelson swept the Female Athlete and Field of the Week honors.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The Baker University women's track and field team is among the best in the nation, as it came in ranked No. 7 in this week's 2014 NAIA Women's Outdoor Track and Field Top 25 poll, as voted by U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association.
- Apollo, McCollum Qualify for Nationals in Race Walk
- For Second Straight Week, Sloan Named Athlete of the Week
- Track Competes at Dutch Athletics Classic at Iowa Central College
- Hannon, Sloan Earn HAAC Indoor Track Awards
- Track/Cross Country Adds Talented Chanute Runner
- Baker Adds Another Cross Country & Track Athlete
- Emma Grossner Signs with Baker Cross Country & Track Program
- Byers Steps into Interim Head Coach Role