BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – 2013 Heart of America Athletic Conference Men's and Women's Indoor and Outdoor Track and Field Coach of the Year Zach Kindler and the rest of his coaching staff have signed 18 men's and 15 women's athletes to its 2014 Baker track and field team.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Four members of the Baker University track and field team have been selected to the distinguished 2013 Capital One Academic All-District Men's and Women's Track/Cross Country teams, selected by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA).
MARION, Ind. – Baker University senior sprinter Jeremy Gathright won the men's 400-meter dash in a time of 46.62 to become an NAIA National Champion, the first at Baker since Stephanie Nelson became a national champion in 2012 after winning the Javelin at nationals.
MARION, Ind. – 22 members of the Baker University men's and women's track and field teams will compete May 23-25 on the campus of Indiana Wesleyan University in the 62nd Annual Men's and 33rd Annual NAIA Women's Outdoor Track and Field National Championships.
Baker Athletics explores what Wildcat alumni have been up to since their glory days as a BU student-athlete. In this feature, we catch up with Jodi Akers. A 1991 graduate who cheered and ran track for the Wildcats, Akers currently resides in Chicago where she is the Vice President at LaSalle Investment Management.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The Baker University men's and women's track and field teams didn't disappoint on its home track this weekend, as both teams won the 2013 Heart of America Athletic Conference Outdoor Track and Field Team Championships on Sunday at Baker's Liston Stadium.
- Apollo, McCollum Qualify for Nationals in Race Walk
- For Second Straight Week, Sloan Named Athlete of the Week
- Track Competes at Dutch Athletics Classic at Iowa Central College
- Hannon, Sloan Earn HAAC Indoor Track Awards
- Track/Cross Country Adds Talented Chanute Runner
- Baker Adds Another Cross Country & Track Athlete
- Emma Grossner Signs with Baker Cross Country & Track Program
- Byers Steps into Interim Head Coach Role