BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The Baker University track and field team again picked up two Heart of America Athletic Conference weekly awards on Monday, as freshman Jeremy Bryan picked up his second HAAC Men's Indoor Track Athlete of the Week award and sophomore Tyler Sloan took home the HAAC Women's Indoor Track Athlete of the Week honor.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Freshman sprinter Khadijah Lane broke the Baker University school record in the 600-yard run over the weekend and qualified for the NAIA National Indoor Championship meet with her time of 1:28.75 at the Bill Easton Classic at the University of Kansas.
- Track Hosts 74th Annual Baker Relays
- Baker Takes Home Three HAAC Athlete of the Week Awards
- Baker Captures Fourth-Straight HAAC Indoor Title
- Baker Signs Dual-Sport Athlete
- Billi Pipes Named HAAC’s Top Female Athlete
- Kendall Holloman Named HAAC Indoor Field Athlete of the Week
- Apollo, McCollum Qualify for Nationals in Race Walk
- For Second Straight Week, Sloan Named Athlete of the Week