BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The Baker University track and field team again picked up two Heart of America Athletic Conference weekly awards on Monday, as freshman Jeremy Bryan picked up his second HAAC Men's Indoor Track Athlete of the Week award and sophomore Tyler Sloan took home the HAAC Women's Indoor Track Athlete of the Week honor.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Freshman sprinter Khadijah Lane broke the Baker University school record in the 600-yard run over the weekend and qualified for the NAIA National Indoor Championship meet with her time of 1:28.75 at the Bill Easton Classic at the University of Kansas.
MANHATTAN, Kan. – In its first indoor meet of the season, four Baker University track and field athletes earned qualifying marks for the 2013 NAIA Indoor National Championship meet while competing at the Kansas State University All-Comers meet at Ahearn Fieldhouse.
5.7.12 | Track and Field
Baker track and field teams take home 2012 HAAC Championship
LAMONI, Iowa – It had been 12 years since the Baker women’s track and field team won a Heart of America Athletic Conference Championship, but that all changed on Saturday afternoon as Baker pulled away from runner-up Central Methodist University.
The defending champion men’s squad made it back-to-back titles for the first time under head track and field coach Zach Kindler.
- Baker Signs Dual-Sport Athlete
- Billi Pipes Named HAAC’s Top Female Athlete
- Kendall Holloman Named HAAC Indoor Field Athlete of the Week
- Apollo, McCollum Qualify for Nationals in Race Walk
- For Second Straight Week, Sloan Named Athlete of the Week
- Track Competes at Dutch Athletics Classic at Iowa Central College
- Hannon, Sloan Earn HAAC Indoor Track Awards
- Track/Cross Country Adds Talented Chanute Runner