BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – For the third-straight week a member of the Baker University women's indoor track and field team has captured the HAAC Indoor Track and Field Athlete of the Week honor.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Freshmen Baker University track and field athletes Brenda McCollum and Caitlin Apollo each qualified for the 2015 NAIA Women's Indoor Track and Field National Championship meet aver the weekend in the 3,000-meter race walk event.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – For the second time in as many week's, Baker University senior sprinter Tyler Sloan has been named the HAAC Women's Indoor Track and Field Athlete of the Week.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The Baker University men's and women's indoor track and field teams competed at the Dutch Athletics Classic hosted by Iowa Central College in Pella, Iowa on Friday and Saturday.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Baker University captured two HAAC Indoor Track and Field Athlete of the Week honors on Monday, as Asher Hannon won the HAAC Men's Indoor Track Athlete of the Week award and Tyler Sloan won the HAAC Women's Indoor Track Athlete of the Week honor.
- Baker Takes Home Three HAAC Athlete of the Week Awards
- Baker Captures Fourth-Straight HAAC Indoor Title
- Baker Signs Dual-Sport Athlete
- Billi Pipes Named HAAC’s Top Female Athlete
- Kendall Holloman Named HAAC Indoor Field Athlete of the Week
- Apollo, McCollum Qualify for Nationals in Race Walk
- For Second Straight Week, Sloan Named Athlete of the Week
- Track Competes at Dutch Athletics Classic at Iowa Central College