BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Freshmen Baker University track and field athletes Brenda McCollum and Caitlin Apollo each qualified for the 2015 NAIA Women's Indoor Track and Field National Championship meet aver the weekend in the 3,000-meter race walk event.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – For the second time in as many week's, Baker University senior sprinter Tyler Sloan has been named the HAAC Women's Indoor Track and Field Athlete of the Week.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The Baker University men's and women's indoor track and field teams competed at the Dutch Athletics Classic hosted by Iowa Central College in Pella, Iowa on Friday and Saturday.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Baker University captured two HAAC Indoor Track and Field Athlete of the Week honors on Monday, as Asher Hannon won the HAAC Men's Indoor Track Athlete of the Week award and Tyler Sloan won the HAAC Women's Indoor Track Athlete of the Week honor.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Emma Grossner, daughter of Baker University head football coach Mike Grossner and wife Karen, has signed a letter of intent to join the Baker cross country and track and field program.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – Baker University director of athletics Theresa Yetmar announced today that assistant coach Tim Byers will now step into the role of Interim Head Cross Country and Track and Field Coach, effectively immediately after the sudden passing of former head coach Zach Kindler.
- Baker Signs Dual-Sport Athlete
- Billi Pipes Named HAAC’s Top Female Athlete
- Kendall Holloman Named HAAC Indoor Field Athlete of the Week
- Apollo, McCollum Qualify for Nationals in Race Walk
- For Second Straight Week, Sloan Named Athlete of the Week
- Track Competes at Dutch Athletics Classic at Iowa Central College
- Hannon, Sloan Earn HAAC Indoor Track Awards
- Track/Cross Country Adds Talented Chanute Runner