"We are very excited about the signing of Sean. He is a very hard working, dedicated young man who has excelled both on the mat and in the classroom. He carries a 4.1 GPA. We are looking forward to watching his development on the mat. He has great potential to become an outstanding college wrestler."
Miller signs with Baker
6.21.11 | Wrestling
Sean Miller inks with Baker wrestling program
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The Baker University wrestling team announced another addition to its 2011-12 squad on Tuesday afternoon with the signing of Sean Miller.
Miller, a 4A State Champion at Foothill High School in Henderson, Nevada will look to make an immediate impact come the fall of 2011.
Leave a comment
- No. 18 Wrestling Takes on No. 5 Missouri Valley in Dual
- Crank Wins 149 Pound Bracket, Baker Finishes Ninth at MVC Invite
- Wildcats Take on Nebraska-Kearney Holiday Inn Open
- Wrestling Competes at Maryville Kaufman/Brand Open
- Wrestling Hosts Dan Harris Open to Begin 2015-16
- Cody Garcia Named Head Wrestling Coach at Baker University
- Wrestling Adds Two Grapplers for 2015-16
- Wrestling to Host Summer Camp, June 16-19