"We are very excited about the signing of Sean. He is a very hard working, dedicated young man who has excelled both on the mat and in the classroom. He carries a 4.1 GPA. We are looking forward to watching his development on the mat. He has great potential to become an outstanding college wrestler."
Miller signs with Baker
6.21.11 | Wrestling
Sean Miller inks with Baker wrestling program
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The Baker University wrestling team announced another addition to its 2011-12 squad on Tuesday afternoon with the signing of Sean Miller.
Miller, a 4A State Champion at Foothill High School in Henderson, Nevada will look to make an immediate impact come the fall of 2011.
- Baker Wrestling to Partner with Penn State for Youth Camp
- No. 18 Baker Defeats No. 15 Wayland Baptist, 28-19
- No. 18 Baker Defeats Ottawa, 31-12, on Senior Night
- No. 18 Baker to Host Triangular on Feb. 2 with No. 12 York and Ottawa
- Victor Hughes Named Heart Wrestler of the Week
- No. 18 Baker Takes Third at Kansas Cup
- No. 18 Wrestling Takes on No. 5 Missouri Valley in Dual
- Crank Wins 149 Pound Bracket, Baker Finishes Ninth at MVC Invite