"We are very excited about the signing of Sean. He is a very hard working, dedicated young man who has excelled both on the mat and in the classroom. He carries a 4.1 GPA. We are looking forward to watching his development on the mat. He has great potential to become an outstanding college wrestler."
Miller signs with Baker
6.21.11 | Wrestling
Sean Miller inks with Baker wrestling program
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The Baker University wrestling team announced another addition to its 2011-12 squad on Tuesday afternoon with the signing of Sean Miller.
Miller, a 4A State Champion at Foothill High School in Henderson, Nevada will look to make an immediate impact come the fall of 2011.
Leave a comment
- Mike Andreano earns HAAC Wrestler of the Week
- Baker Hosts Second Annual Jimmy May-Hem Open
- No. 15 Wrestling Powers Past Ottawa, 32-18
- No. 15 Wildcats Defeat Bethany, 19-17
- Baker University’s Jimmy May to be Inducted into Nevada’s NIAA Hall of Fame
- Baker Takes Fourth at Kansas Cup
- No. 15 Baker Defeats Pratt CC, 33-13, on Senior Night
- Shoemaker Captures HAAC Wrestler of the Week