12th Annual Community Wellness Festival
Saturday, April 6
9 a.m. - Noon | Collins Sports & Convention Center
Sixth & Fremont
Free Health Fair Sponsored by Baldwin City Recreation Commission & Baker University
Free Health Screenings
- Blood pressure
- Posture check
- Body fat
- Bone density
Total Lipid Profile & Several Other Blood Tests + Prostate Specific Antigen Test for Men
- $30 ($40 with PSA test) if you preregister by March 29; $40 ($50 with PSA test) if you register the day of the festival
- Savings of $300 for full profile, savings of $400 if PSA is included.
- Screenings available through Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
- Do not eat or drink anything (water and medications are exceptions) after midnight before having blood drawn.
Register for lab tests
Registration forms for lab test are also available at Baldwin City Recreation Office, Baldwin Athletic Club, Santa Fe Market, Baldwin City Market and Baker University Student Health Center (Sixth and Grove).
Drawings for Prizes & Giveaways
- Drawing for one adult's bike
- Drawing for two children's bikes
- Free bicycle helmets for children (limited supply)
- Free T-shirts to the first 250 attendees
5K Community Run & Walk | 8 a.m. | Collins Center
Registration | 7:45 a.m.
Start at Collins Center | 8 a.m.
Entry Fee | $10 single/$25 family donation suggested
For More Information
Contact Ruth Sarna or Sherri Pahcoddy at Baker Student Health Center: 785.594.8409.
2012 Community Wellness Festival Flier