Baldwin City & Baker University
Community Wellness Festival
Saturday, April 9, 2016
9 - 11:30 a.m. | Collins Sports & Convention Center
Sixth & Fremont
Free Health Fair Sponsored by Baldwin City Recreation Commission & Baker University
Free Health Screenings
- Blood pressure
- Posture check
- Body fat
- Bone density
Total Lipid Profile & Several Other Blood Tests + Prostate Specific Antigen Test for Men
- $30 ($40 with PSA test) if you preregister by April 1; $40 ($50 with PSA test) if you register the day of the festival
- Savings of $300 for full profile, savings of $400 if PSA is included.
- Screenings available through Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
- Do not eat or drink anything (water and medications are exceptions) after midnight before having blood drawn.
Registration forms for lab test are also available at Baldwin City Recreation Office, Baldwin Athletic Club, Santa Fe Market, Baldwin City Market, Roberts Drug Store, Auburn Pharmacy and Baker University Student Health Center (Sixth and Grove).
Drawings for Prizes & Giveaways
- Prize drawings every 15 minutes. Must be present to win.
- Two adult's bikes
- Two children's bikes
- Free bicycle helmets for children (limited supply)
- Free T-shirts to the first 250 attendees
For More Information
Contact Sherri Pahcoddy at Baker Student Health Center: 785.594.8409.
5K Community Run & Walk | 8 a.m. | Collins Center
Registration | 7:45 a.m.
Start at Collins Center | 8 a.m.
Entry Fee | $15 single/$30 family donation suggested