Horn & Markham Apartments
Horn Apartments | 301 Sixth St.
Markham Apartments | 305 Sixth St.
The Baker University apartment complex houses 96 students, selected through an application process. Four students share one furnished apartment, including individual bedrooms rooms, a kitchen, a living room and two bathrooms.
- Apartment size: 37' x 32'
- Bedroom size: 10' x 11.5'
- Bed size: 79" x 36" (twin extra long)
- Living room size: 12' x 11'6"
What features are included in the apartments?
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan in living room
- Washer/dryer in each unit
- Living room furniture
- Internet access in each bedroom
- Wireless Internet available in each apartment unit
- Cable service in the common living area
- Dishwasher, stove and refrigerator in kitchen
- Window blinds in living area and bedrooms
What is provided in each bedroom?
- Bed and mattress (twin extra long)
- Desk and chair
- Overhead lighting
- Window blinds
- Internet access
- Basic cable service
What do I need to bring?
- Mattress pad, sheets, pillow and pillowcases
- Comforter and blankets
- Bathroom supplies and linens
- Wastebasket and liners
- Cell phone
- Cleaning supplies
- Pots and pans
- Plates, bowls, forks, spoons, knives, glasses
You can also bring:
- Iron and ironing board
- Desk lamp (not halogen)
- UL-approved power strip (7 plug max)
- Vacuum cleaner
- TV (cable-ready), DVD/VCR/gaming system (optional)
- Personal belongings (hair dryer, curling iron, heating pad, etc.)
- Laundry basket and detergent