The Panhellenic Council is the governing board of Baker's three National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) sororities. The council serves as the link between Baker sorority members and the University's administration. Members are elected or appointed by their sororities to serve as delegates.
The Council is responsible for creating and upholding national policy, programming and organizing recruitment activities. Members work to promote academic achievement and social service within the Greek community.
- President | Molly Bostwick, Alpha Chi Omega
- Executive Vice-President | Caitlyn Metseff, Delta Delta Delta
- Vice-President of Communication and Operations | Kayla Infanti, Delta Delta Delta
- Vice-President of Recruitment | Dominique Vieyra, Zeta Tau Alpha
- Assistant Vice-President of Recruitment | Jade Brake, Zeta Tau Alpha
- Vice-President of Community Outreach and Scholarship | Claire White, Alpha Chi Omega
Jennifer Letner, Fraternity and Sorority Life Coordinator