Cardinal Key National Honor Society recognizes students who both demonstrate academic excellence and are leaders in the college community. Members of Cardinal Key are juniors and seniors who continue to devote themselves to school activities and community service. At Baker, members of Cardinal Key take part in community service activities throughout the school year. In addition, the members organize various fund-raisers to benefit juvenile diabetes research.
Application for Membership
Please download the application and return it by campus mail to Sara Crump, Department of Psychology, by Wednesday, March 27, 2013.
- President | Tera Lyons
- Vice President | Rachel Haley
- Secretary | Ulrich Johanning
- Treasurer | Brittany Gapter
- Historian | Paige Smith
- Fall Service & Fundraising | Emma Tinsley
- Spring Service & Fundraising | Abbey Elsbernd
- Membership Chair | Dominique Vieyra
Erin Joyce, professor of French