Veterans Education Benefits

Baker is one of America's top military-friendly colleges and universities according to Military Advanced Education magazine


The VA certifying official serves students using VA education benefits through the following programs in conjunction with their enrollment at Baker University:

  • Post 9/11 GI Bill (CH.33)
  • Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty (CH.30)
  • Montgomery GI Bill – Selected Reserve (Ch. 1606) 
  • Reserve Educational Assistance Program (CH. 1607) 
  • Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance (CH. 35)
  • VA Vocational Rehabilitation (CH. 31)

Find out which program is best for you.

Enrollment & Certification

To use your VA education benefits, you must first enroll in courses at Baker University and then be certified by the VA certifying official.

Follow the steps below that apply to you:

Other Military & Veteran Funding Sources

Prior Military Training

We accept American Council on Education (ACE) credit recommendations for military education and training offered by the military service branches. The first step is to get an official transcript of your military training. In the event that you do not qualify for a transcript, we can evaluate your military records for possible credit.