Veterans Education Benefits
Baker is one of America's top military-friendly colleges and universities according to Military Advanced Education magazine
The VA certifying official serves students using VA education benefits through the following programs in conjunction with their enrollment at Baker University:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill (CH.33)
- Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty (CH.30)
- Montgomery GI Bill – Selected Reserve (Ch. 1606)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (CH. 1607)
- Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance (CH. 35)
- VA Vocational Rehabilitation (CH. 31)
Find out which program is best for you.
Enrollment & Certification
To use your VA education benefits, you must first enroll in courses at Baker University and then be certified by the VA certifying official.
Follow the steps below that apply to you:
- New or transfer students
- Students who have changed their schedule
- Students using CH. 30, CH. 1606, or CH. 1607 | Verifying attendance to the VA
- Students who receive VA education benefit payments
Other Military & Veteran Funding Sources
Prior Military Training
We accept American Council on Education (ACE) credit recommendations for military education and training offered by the military service branches. The first step is to get an official transcript of your military training. In the event that you do not qualify for a transcript, we can evaluate your military records for possible credit.