New or Transfer Students
Follow These Steps
- Go to the GI Bill Comparison Tool to calculate your benefits and research approved programs.
- Apply to the VA to establish your eligibility for education benefits. Once the VA has processed your application, you will receive notification stating what you are eligible for.
- Apply to Baker University.
- Fill out the military supporting documentation form and submit it to the VA certifying official:
VA Certifying Official
7301 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210
When your enrollment is certified to the VA, you will receive an email confirmation of receipt from the VA.
Eligibility & Rate of Pursuit
- Baker University does not determine your eligibility; VA officials determine the type and amount of benefits for which you may qualify.
- Baker University does not determine the rate of pursuit for undergraduate students; VA officials do.
- Baker University does, however, determine the rate of pursuit for graduate students based on VA-approved calculations. For an estimate of what your rate of pursuit will be, enter the dates of your nonstandard terms in this credit hour equivalency form.