New or Transfer Students

Follow These Steps

  1. Go to the GI Bill Comparison Tool to calculate your benefits and research approved programs.
  2. Apply to the VA to establish your eligibility for education benefits. Once the VA has processed your application, you will receive notification stating what you are eligible for.
  3. Apply to Baker University.
  4. Fill out the pdfmilitary supporting documentation form and submit it to the VA certifying official:

Baker University
VA Certifying Official
7301 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210

Stephanie Jennings | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | 913.344.6081 | fax: 913.491.0470

When your enrollment is certified to the VA, you will receive an email confirmation of receipt from the VA. 

Eligibility & Rate of Pursuit

  • Baker University does not determine your eligibility; VA officials determine the type and amount of benefits for which you may qualify.
  • Baker University does not determine the rate of pursuit for undergraduate students; VA officials do.
  • Baker University does, however, determine the rate of pursuit for graduate students based on VA-approved calculations. For an estimate of what your rate of pursuit will be, enter the dates of your nonstandard terms in this xlscredit hour equivalency form.