Reserve Officers Training Corps

Baker University maintains reciprocal programs with the University of Kansas Army and Air Force ROTC detachments. Baker students may enroll in ROTC courses taught at the University of Kansas and receive Baker credit for them.

  • Incur no service obligation for enrollment in lower-college-level ROTC courses
  • Continue to complete upper-college courses
  • Receive a commission as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army or Air Force Reserve

To earn Baker credit for ROTC coursework, send an official transcript to the Baker University Office of the Registrar:

College of Arts & Sciences | Undergraduate School of Education | School of Nursing

Baker University
Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 65
Baldwin City, KS 66006

School of Professional & Graduate Studies | Graduate School of Education

Baker University
Office of the Registrar
7301 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210