Enroll at Baker University to start your benefit certification process today.
Our Baker University Certifying Official helps veteran students process the VA forms required for educational benefits and certify the enrollment.
Baker is one of America's 2012 Top Military-Friendly Colleges and Universities according to Military Advanced Education magazine.
VA Resources & Contacts
- Stephanie Jennings
- Baker University Certifying Official
- 913.344.6081 | fax: 913.491.0470
- Answers to questions about your VA education benefits | GI Bill website or 1.888.442.4551
- Verify your attendance online or call 1.877.823.2378
- Sign up or change your direct deposit information | 1.877.838.2778
- VA Debt Management Center | 1.800.827.0648
Schedule Changes for Current Students
The following changes to your schedule must be reported to the VA:
Changes in enrollment can result in an overpayment that will be determined by the VA.
All VA students who make a schedule change must complete the
This is in addition to all other enrollment change or withdrawal policies and processes in place at Baker University.