Enroll at Baker University to start your benefit certification process today.
Our Baker University Certifying Official helps veteran students process the VA forms required for educational benefits and certify the enrollment.
Baker is one of America's 2012 Top Military-Friendly Colleges and Universities according to Military Advanced Education magazine.
VA Resources & Contacts
- Stephanie Jennings
- Baker University Certifying Official
- 913.344.6081 | fax: 913.491.0470
- Answers to questions about your VA education benefits | GI Bill website or 1.888.442.4551
- Verify your attendance online or call 1.877.823.2378
- Sign up or change your direct deposit information | 1.877.838.2778
- VA Debt Management Center | 1.800.827.0648
If you are using tuition assistance through the military, you must submit an approved TA authorization form to your Baker University accounting representative on or before the payment deadline for each course.
Each branch of service has its own rules and methods of applying for tuition assistance. Contact your unit for application assistance.
Request Tuition Assistance Through GoArmyEd
View the PowerPoint tutorial and learn how.
Kansas National Guard Tuition Assistance Deadlines