Enroll at Baker University to start your benefit certification process today.
Our Baker University Certifying Official helps veteran students process the VA forms required for educational benefits and certify the enrollment.
Baker is one of America's 2012 Top Military-Friendly Colleges and Universities according to Military Advanced Education magazine.
VA Resources & Contacts
- Stephanie Jennings
- Baker University Certifying Official
- 913.344.6081 | fax: 913.491.0470
- Answers to questions about your VA education benefits | GI Bill website or 1.888.442.4551
- Verify your attendance online or call 1.877.823.2378
- Sign up or change your direct deposit information | 1.877.838.2778
- VA Debt Management Center | 1.800.827.0648
Verifying Attendance to the VA
Attendance Verification Requirement
Students using the following programs must report school attendance to the VA on the last day of each month in order to receive payment.
Verify attendance online or call 1.877.823.2378.
No Attendance Verification Requirement
You are not required to verify monthly attendance if you are using one of the following programs: