Verifying Attendance to the VA
Attendance Verification Requirement
Students using the following programs must report school attendance to the VA on the last day of each month in order to receive payment.
- Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty | CH.30
- Montgomery GI Bill – Selected Reserve | Ch. 1606
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program | CH. 1607
Verify attendance online or call 1.877.823.2378.
No Attendance Verification Requirement
You are not required to verify monthly attendance if you are using one of the following programs:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill (CH.33)
- Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance (CH. 35)
- VA Vocational Rehabilitation (CH. 31)