A senior exhibition in the Holt-Russell Gallery. Students work as preparers, curators and organizers of their senior exhibitions.
The Annual Christmas Candlelight Vespers concert highlights the talents of Baker's ensembles and choirs.
Choral members light candles preceding the Annual Christmas Candlelight Vespers concert.
The Wildcat Athletic Band performs at a home football game in Liston Stadium
Contestants dance in the Mr. BU pageant
Visitors to the Baldwin City campus enjoy a blend of natural beauty and historic significance.
National Register of Historic Places
Three buildings on the Baldwin City campus are included on the National Register of Historic Places:
Housed in historic Parmenter Hall, Holt-Russell Gallery is a campus gallery that features art by students, faculty and local, national and international artists. Students can exhibit their work here in the annual juried student art show and for your senior exhibition. In addition, students work as preparers, curators and organizers of other art exhibits held throughout the year.
Quayle Bible Collection
Early Biblical manuscripts, early English Bibles and a collection of Bibles containing presidential signatures are on display in the Quayle Exhibit Room in Collins Library. The collection was a gift to the University in 1925 from the estate of Bishop William A. Quayle, a Baker alumnus who later served as the University’s president.
Clarice L. Osborne Memorial Chapel
The Clarice L. Osborne Memorial Chapel was moved stone by stone to Baldwin City from Sproxton, England, where it was built in 1864. Former British Prime Minister Lady Margaret Thatcher, whose father preached at the chapel in the mid-1930s, spoke at the chapel’s dedication in October 1996. R.R. Osborne, an Olathe philanthropist, provided a $1 million gift to move and rebuild the chapel, which is named after his late wife.
Ivan L. Boyd Arboretum
The Ivan L. Boyd Arboretum, on the Baldwin City campus, is graced by more than 110 species and varieties of trees, many of them planted by professor emeritus Ivan Boyd, who served as longtime professor and chair of the biology department. Walking Tour Map