Athletic Director's Office Intern
Start Date: August (Fall Semester), January (Spring Semester)
End Date: December (Fall Semester), May (Spring Semester)
Duration: 5 Months
Hours Per Week: 40
Compensation: Credit towards undergraduate or graduate degree program. Meal stipend.
Openings: Multiple positions offered during fall and spring semesters
Application Due Date: July 15th for fall interns; November 15th for spring interns
- Enthusiasm to grow and develop as a member of a professional organization.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to follow directions.
- Must manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Uphold confidentiality and privacy agreements set in place by Baker University.
- Evening and weekend hours will apply.
- Interest in athletics administration at the NAIA, NCAA, or NJCAA level.
- Provide support to the daily endeavors of the Athletics Department.
- Assist Athletics staff members in various projects throughout the semester.
- Oversee and contribute to all areas of athletics including but not limited to: Game Operations, Administrative Assistance, Sports Information, Fundraising, Marketing, Ticket Sales, Facility Management, etc.
- Completion of daily and weekly intern curriculum deliverables.
- Commitment to professional growth and development activities.
- Various projects assigned by members of the Athletics staff.