Welcome to Baker | Step by Step
New-student orientation programs will ease your transition to Baker University and life as a Wildcat.
We can't wait to see you at orientation! For a smooth transition to Baker, make sure you've turned in the following paperwork:
- Pay your enrollment deposit. This is required before we can process the following steps and confirm your spot.
- Register for orientation and enrollment. Dates fill up fast, so don't miss out!
- Complete the advising inventory. This inventory is required and will help your advisor prepare for your advising session.
- Complete your housing application to live on campus. All full-time Baker University students are required to live in university-sponsored housing unless they qualify for an exemption.
- Complete your health history form. Health history and proof of immunizations are mandatory for all new students. For more information, visit Student Health Services.
If you have questions about whether you have completed these steps, contact your admissions counselor.