Enrollment Process | School of Nursing
Summer & Fall 2016
- You may wish to consult with your academic advisor regarding your schedule before participating in the online enrollment process.
- Academic advisors are not required to release advisees for online enrollment through the computer system.
Online Enrollment | Monday, April 4 - Friday, April 15
Before online enrollment starts, be sure to check to see whether you are on an online registration hold. How to Check for Registration Hold
- Online enrollment for all currently enrolled degree-seeking students will take place between Monday, April 4 and Friday, April 15.
- You may self-enroll through MyBaker. How to Enroll Online
- You are encouraged to log onto your MyBaker account before the beginning of enrollment to check for access issues. Contact the help desk if you experience access issues.
Real-time enrollment through MyBaker will occur according to the following seniority system based on grade level:
First Day to Enroll
Monday, April 4
Wednesday, April 6
The online enrollment option will remain open through Friday, April 15.
Please note: Currently enrolled students who do not enroll online for spring during the two-week registration window will be charged a $20 late-enrollment fee.