College of Arts & Sciences | Undergraduate School of Education
To earn a bachelor's degree from Baker University, you must complete the following:
- At least 132 credit hours:
- Courses must be numbered 100 and above with a minimum GPA of 2.00 for all credit hours completed at Baker that apply toward a degree.
- At least 39 of these hours must be in courses numbered 300 and above.
- A major area of concentration with a minimum GPA of 2.00 in all courses taken at Baker counted for the major
- 31-37 hours of Liberal Studies courses:
- 3-9 hours of math and writing proficiencies
Detailed information about graduation requirements can be found in the course catalog.