Maintenance FAQ

Should I call in or email a work request?

Submit an online work request unless your request is an emergency. In that case, call extension 7872. After 4:30, call extension 8430. Emergencies include the following:

  • Water that cannot be turned off, or stool overflowing
  • Electrical outlet or switch that sparks or smokes
  • Smell of smoke in general area

What should I do if the stool is clogged but not overflowing?

Do not use stool and email maintenance.

What if the lights are out in my room?

Email maintenance with location of the light that is out, e.g., dresser light on left.

What if my my cable doesn't work?

Call student services at extension 8473.

What if my Internet doesn't work?

Contact the Help Desk.