ACCOUNTING | FEES
Tuition is your cost for instruction and is typically charged per credit hour. If you have questions regarding your tuition, please email our accounting office at accountingspgs@bakerU.edu
- Cohort students: Tuition payment dates correspond to your program, your chosen payment option or the program course calendar issued the first night of class.
- Open enrollment students: To determine when full payment of tuition (or a voucher from an organization that is taking responsibility for your tuition) is due, please consult the course schedule by clicking the link on the right side of the page. Please email if you have questions.
Nonrefundable Registration Deposit (SPGS) or Registration Fee (GSOE)
The material or registration fee is a one-time payment covering various educational materials provided throughout the program. The fee is mandatory, nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Cohort students: This fee is due prior to the start of the group.
- Open enrollment students: This fee is assessed upon enrollment in your first course.
The technology fee covers maintenance and expansion of technology services and support. It is assessed for all on-ground and online courses. The fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Cohort students: After the program begins, the technology fee payment dates correspond to program, chosen payment option or the program course calendar issued the first night of class. Fees for students enrolled in the Master of Arts in Education and Master of Science in School Leadership cohort programs are determined by start date.
- Open enrollment students: The technology fee will be added to the account on enrollment and is due along with tuition according to the payment dates listed in the course schedule linked on the right side of the page.
The graduation fee is a nonrefundable fee charged to all students who apply to graduate regardless of intention to participate in commencement. Students pay a graduation fee only once per degree program. The graduation fee does not cover all expenses related to graduation and commencement. It does cover expenses related to:
- Processing: Checking degree requirements, preparing commencement publications, organizing commencement ceremonies, printing diplomas, calculating Latin honors
- Supplies: Diplomas, diploma covers, commencement regalia, postage to mail diplomas
- Commencement ceremony: Speakers, music, wages associated with setup and cleanup of the venue and receptions
Attention Financial Aid Students
If you receive financial aid, a check will be mailed to you for any funds in excess of current tuition payments. You may choose to keep these funds on account for future tuition by returning the electronic funds authorization form you received from the Financial Aid Department with your choice indicated. Please mail or fax to:Baker University
Insert Your Degree Program
7301 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210
P.O. Box 65 Baldwin City, KS 66006 785-594-6451