Saturday, April 6, 2019 | 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Collins Sports & Convention Center | Sixth & Fremont
Free Health Fair Sponsored by Baldwin City Recreation Commission & Baker University
Free Health Screenings
- Blood pressure
- Posture check
- Body fat
- Bone density
- Donate blood
- Car-seat check
Drawings for Prizes & Giveaways
- Prize drawings every 15 minutes. Must be present to win.
- Two adult’s bikes
- Two children’s bikes
- Royals tickets
- Free bicycle helmets for children (limited supply)
- Free T-shirts to the first 200 attendees
Blood-Draw Screenings Available Through Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Blood Draws 8 – 10 a.m. | Total Lipid Profile & Several Other Blood Tests + Prostate Specific Antigen Test for Men
- $30 ($40 with PSA test) if you preregister by March 29; $40 ($50 with PSA test) if you register the day of the festival
- Savings of $300 for full profile, savings of $400 if PSA is included.
- Screenings available through Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
- Do not eat or drink anything (water and medications are exceptions) after midnight before having blood drawn.
Registration forms for lab test are also available at Baldwin City Recreation Office, Kwik Shop, Baldwin City Market, Auburn Pharmacy, and Baker University Student Counseling Center (Sixth and Grove).
Daniel J. DeAno Memorial 5K Run/Walk | 8:30 a.m.
To Benefit Mental Health and Depression Awareness
Start: Collins Center
- $10 if you preregister at Baldwin City Recreation Commission
- $15 donation suggested on day of event | 8 a.m.
- Proceeds to support local youth scholarships.
More information | Baldwin City Recreation Commission 785.594.3670
Director, Baldwin City Recreation