The option of building-level licensure only provides an opportunity for teachers in Kansas who already have a master’s degree and at least three years of teaching experience to complete additional coursework and become a school administrator.
Gain the Following
- Leadership skills
- Practical experience while working alongside a practicing school administrator
- Opportunities for professional growth
Program Features of Building-Level Licensure
You can fit graduate studies into your existing schedule and lifestyle:
- Take one class at a time.
- Meet for class one evening a week for seven weeks during the school year.
- Classes meet in the evening for six weeks during the summer.
Apply & Start Anytime
- Classes are held year-round.
- New classes start every six or seven weeks.
- Start a program any time and take classes at your own pace.
Baker graduates consistently report that the knowledge they gained in class was immediately transferable to their daily professional lives.
Our instructors are current or former educators who have amassed years of first-hand knowledge and experience. You will learn from highly knowledgeable veteran instructors who have been closely affiliated with many different school districts and have held a variety of administrative positions.