Associate of Arts in Business | On Ground
Advance Your Career With Confidence
Our 60-credit-hour Associate of Arts in Business (AAB) program prepares you for more advanced study while introducing you to the fundamentals of business. This program is ideal if you already have a few college credits or if you’re just starting your college career.
Explore New Ideas in a Variety of Content Areas
- The AAB program includes all of the general education credits required for completing the Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Science in Management program.
- Take one course at a time and complete the program in approximately two years.
- Tuition is $240 per credit hour.
- Classes are held year-round.
- New groups start throughout the year.
- The classroom setting provides maximum interaction.
Attend a free information meeting for business programs. Find out more.