Associate of Arts in Business
Advance Your Career With Confidence
Our 63-credit-hour Associate of Arts in Business (AAB) program prepares you for more advanced study while introducing you to the fundamentals of business. This program is ideal if you already have a few college credits or if you’re just starting your college career.
Explore New Ideas in a Variety of Content Areas
- The AAB program includes all of the general education credits required for completing the Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Science in Management program.
- Take one course at a time and complete the program in approximately two years.
- Classes are held year-round.
- New groups start throughout the year.
- The classroom setting provides maximum interaction.
- Earn your AAB degree in Overland Park, Topeka, Wichita, Kansas City's Northland or Lee’s Summit.
Attend a free information meeting for business programs. Find out more.
- Online courses provide maximum convenience.
- Start classes now.