BSA Graduation Requirements
Students must meet the following requirements to earn a Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree:
- Successful completion of at least 124 semester credits
- Successful completion of the specified Bachelor of Science in Accounting core program and all other courses taken through Baker University
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5
- Satisfaction of the 39 semester credit general education requirements in arts and humanities, social sciences, science, math and written English.
- Submission of intent to graduate form six months before anticipated degree completion
- Payment of all tuition and fees
- Approval by the faculty
We will evaluate your transcripts from other regionally accredited colleges and universities to determine which credits transfer.