LAWRENCE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL DEGREE ASSISTANCE
10% Tuition Reduction
The partnership between Baker University and Lawrence Memorial Hospital means you receive a 10% reduction on your tuition.
How to Receive Your Tuition Reduction
- Call 913.491.4432 to speak with an enrollment recruiter and receive step-by-step instructions.
- Fill out the online application and list your employer’s name.
Thrive in Classes Designed for Adult Learners
- Instructors are preeminent in their fields.
- Instruction combines teaching, text, and technology.
- Earn a concentration in finance, health care administration, or human resources.
- Meet weekly in both large and small groups or online whenever it’s convenient for you.
- One of America’s Top Military-Friendly Colleges and Universities, Military Advanced Education magazine.
Founded in 1858, Baker University is the oldest university in Kansas. We offer innovative degree programs for adults in evening and online classes. Baker University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (312.263.0456, ncahlc.org). Our accreditation has been continuous since first awarded in 1913.
Full list of undergraduate degrees
Full list of graduate degrees
P.O. Box 65 Baldwin City, KS 66006 785-594-6451