HILLS PET NUTRITION DEGREE ASSISTANCE
Hill’s Pet Nutrition | Maximize Your Learning
We have developed a unique partnership that allows you to earn college credit for your approved Hill’s Pet Nutrition courses.
5% Tuition Reduction for Hills Employees
The partnership between Baker University and Hills Pet Nutrition means you receive a 5% reduction on your tuition.
College Credit Application Process
- Complete the Hill’s Pet Nutrition course work.
- Make note of the course you took on the course listing.
- If you have already participated in an advising session, proceed to Step 5.
- If you need an advising session (mandatory for all Colgate College Assistance Program participants), contact EdLink to schedule.
- Create an application through EdLink, listing the Hill’s Pet Nutrition coursework referenced above as your course number and course name on the EdLink application. Each credit hour is billed at the rate of $50. Enter a course start date one month from the date of application. The course end date should be the same as the course start date.
- Once you have completed the application, you can print the letter of credit directly from the EdLink website or email notification.
- Send a letter of credit to:
ATTN: PLA Center
7301 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210
- You will receive an email notification when your college credits are posted.
- Request a transcript to transfer your college credit to the educational institution of your choice.
Founded in 1858, Baker University is the oldest university in Kansas. We offer innovative degree programs for adults in evening and online classes. Baker University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (312.263.0456, ncahlc.org). Our accreditation has been continuous since first awarded in 1913.
P.O. Box 65 Baldwin City, KS 66006 785-594-6451