SPRINT DEGREE ASSISTANCE
Apply College Credit to Your Degree
Sprint and Baker University have developed a unique partnership that allows employees an opportunity to earn college credit for approved Sprint training courses.
Because Baker is an accredited university, these credits may be applied toward a degree. Contact us to see whether these courses can be used to complete your degree. If you’ve taken Sprint training courses in the past, follow the steps below to register and have those courses placed on a Baker University transcript. They may still be eligible for credit.
Apply your college credits to a Baker University degree. Learn more about our degree programs.
15% Tuition Reduction for Sprint Employees
The partnership between Baker University and EdAssist means you receive a 15% reduction on your tuition.
Founded in 1858, Baker University is the oldest university in Kansas. We offer innovative degree programs for adults in evening and online classes. Baker University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (312.263.0456, ncahlc.org). Our accreditation has been continuous since first awarded in 1913.
Get College Credit for Your Skillsoft Training
Your Sprint Skillsoft training can now be converted into college credits that count toward your degree. Take advantage of this opportunity to save time and money on your higher education journey.
How to Receive Your Tuition Reduction
- Call 913.491.4432 to speak with an enrollment representative and receive step-by-step instructions. OR
- Request that an employment verification letter from EdAssist to be sent to Baker University’s accounting department at accountingspgs@bakerU.edu.
- Identify the course(s) you would like to take from the list of approved courses.
- Complete an approved Sprint training course and request a SkillSoft transcript through Sprint University.
- Turn in the completed enrollment form with payment of $50 per credit hour. Email your SkillSoft transcript to priorlearn@bakerU.edu after you complete the enrollment form.
- If you are seeking Sprint educational assistance, follow the Sprint EdAssist educational assistance application process to receive approval and verify current eligibility status.
- What if I’m not eligible for education assistance?
- You may still apply your approved courses toward college credit at $50 per credit hour; however, you will not receive reimbursement from the company.
- You will receive an email notification when college credits are posted.