Student Activities Council
Student Activities Council plans a variety of events for Baker students. We are the main programming board on campus and have tons of fun organizing tons of activities. Please join us for meetings, provide feedback on our events, suggest activities, and meet new friends.
Homecoming King and Queen are important and visible roles at Baker University. The King and Queen represent the best of campus life: leadership, scholarship, community involvement and beyond.
- 6:30 p.m.
- Basement of Long Student Center
- President | Jami Sanborn
- Vice-President of Marketing | Amanda Conrade
- Vice-President of Membership and Operations | Michaela Jamison
- Vice-President of Featured Events | Ashley Riniker
- Social and Cultural Issues Coordinator | Allyson Ware
- Entertainment Coordinator | Blake Edwards
- Recreation Coordinator | Jaime Hodge
Director of Student Life