Schedule Changes for Current Students

The following changes to your schedule must be reported to the VA:

  • Add or drop courses
  • Change cohorts (SPGS/GSOE students)
  • Withdraw from Baker

Changes in enrollment can result in an overpayment that will be determined by the VA.

All VA students who make a schedule change must complete the
pdfSchedule Change form.

This is in addition to all other enrollment change or withdrawal policies and processes in place at Baker University.